Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Scantily clad

I still don't understand why this makes sense. Can you help me to understand this better?

New Nintendo Wii game:



This is what most Samurai warriors wear. Fully clothed because the swords that they use can cut a human in half with one swipe.
Thoughts?

4 comments:

  1. two words - Men - Fantasy. As Shailee would say (as we've taught her) "She's dressed very inappropriately!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right... the boa she's wearing is TOTALLY unnecessary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:53 PM

    I would venture the guess that the cover of this video game was not aimed at you. Confident young woman with better things to spend her money on describes you and this game is definitely aimed at the tweens and teens without much confidence or sense.
    I am so glad that this cover makes no sense to you!
    Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL... Nikki. :)

    ReplyDelete