What do YOU think we should name our baby boy? (these are the 4 names we've narrowed it down to)
Josiah Wayne Carmichael- Josiah means: the Lord saves, the Lord is God
Ethan Wayne Carmichael- Ethan means: Strong, firm, impetuous, steadfast
Seth Wayne Carmichael- Seth means: Appointed
Logan Wayne Carmichael- Logan means: from the hollow
Wayne is after his papa. It's a Carmichael tradition to name a boy with the middle name Wayne. Adam has it, so it's our privilege to carry it on! :)
Wayne means: Wagon driver... for those of you who were curious.
Genesis 4:25 :)
I like Seth :)
ReplyDeleteSo... I like Josiah or Ethan...
ReplyDeleteBut it appears you might have a slight affinity towards Seth. :D
I love Seth!
ReplyDeleteOn here Seth is popular (did y'all catch the irony with that one?), but on Facebook Ethan is in the lead for 9, followed by Josiah for 7, Seth is 5, and then Logan 3. We prolly won't decide til the kid is born anyhow. See what he looks like. Who knows, we might go with a completely different name when we see him. :)
ReplyDeleteEthan is my vote.
ReplyDelete