Friday, August 21, 2009

Kid Update

The sun was bright... :)



I am officially 7 months (28weeks) preggo (these photos were taken last weekend)! The beginning of the 3rd trimester starts! The Critter will be two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measure 14.8 inches from the top of his head to his heels. And his heels are kicking me now. :)
We have the first round of baby showers next weekend in Michigan from my side of the family. My cousin is getting married and since we're going to the wedding my Mom and sister wanted to throw me a shower.
I'm also in the process of making a kilt for Adam for the Renaissance Faire we'll be going to next weekend too. I'll try to post some more pictures. :)

1 comment:

  1. impressive first photo... 3 out of 4 eyes closed! :D

    You look so cute with your baby bump! I'm so sad that I'll be out of town next weekend while y'all are here. Have a blast at the shower and at RenFaire!!! Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete