Tuesday, June 16, 2009

18 weeks


Size of a bell pepper, 5.5 inches long, 7 ounces... I've gained 2 inches. Not sure on weight, but I think I'm gaining weight now. I've been eating several small meals a day and the morning sickness has almost completely subsided. So now I'm just working on staying energized and taking naps when I can is always helpful. We find out in 2 weeks what the gender of Baby Carmichael is... Either way it will be a surprise: either a surprise that I was right or a surprise that I was wrong. I still think it's a boy. :) We shall see soon!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling a bit better! I think this blog needs some pictures of YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. K. Next week I'll put some up. We take monthly photos of my belly growth. Next Monday will be the new photo op. I've gained 3 inches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not going away until I get some pictures of Holly!!!!!

    ReplyDelete