Sunday, October 26, 2008

Send Me...

My heart has been reworked and I am grateful that God would spend the time to reach me where I am. I'm so needy and God's answer to that is... "GOOD, I want you to need Me."
If I slow down just enough to hear His voice, it not only transforms my heart, but I'm then able to help others. ONLY THEN. I often try to help others before listening to God. I can pray to Him, but to LISTEN? To wait for Him to bring to me the people He desires me to talk to and possibly have part in some form of healing??? AWE-SOME!
God is so good to answer my feeble prayers... I suppose my heart is in, or at least close to the "right place" in this. Thank you for instilling in me Your strength, because mine certainly falls short every time. It may be a slow process some days for me to remember where my source of Life is, but please keep whopping me over the head if you need to or to whisper gently to get my attention. Oh, Lord, thank you for your everlasting patience. :)

Isaiah 6

No comments:

Post a Comment