So pretty! And I love the C&H comic. Are you going to be home for Christmas? I don't think I've seen you since your wedding. It'd be exciting to connect.
Ah, you're just too popular. ;) Yes, do keep me posted. I'm heading off to Costa Rica from Jan-May. I still need to return "The Irrisitible Revolution" to you (which I was recently reminded of when I friend mentioned the book)...if you haven't yet bought yourself a replacement copy!
So pretty! And I love the C&H comic. Are you going to be home for Christmas? I don't think I've seen you since your wedding. It'd be exciting to connect.
ReplyDeleteAh, you're just too popular. ;) Yes, do keep me posted. I'm heading off to Costa Rica from Jan-May. I still need to return "The Irrisitible Revolution" to you (which I was recently reminded of when I friend mentioned the book)...if you haven't yet bought yourself a replacement copy!
ReplyDelete