Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I've decided...

I've decided that seeking one's own heart is a really stinkin' hard thing to do.

I confuse myself with my own thoughts and just when I think that I've figured out my own opinion or feelings, they suddenly change. I have to admit that being a woman is sometimes really annoying.
I wish that I could go into scripture and find out opinions/feelings of who I am and what my true motives are. That would make things so much easier wouldn't it? Instead, all I can really do, is tell God the things that I am hearing/believing and ask Him to tell me if they are true or not. If I dare... I'll ask it. Because when I do, I need to be ready for His answer...

Would you dare???

Philippians 1:19
"...for I know that through your prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance."

3 comments:

  1. I know what you are going through. I've had to think long and hard about things I have been feeling. Just when I think I've reached something, I doubt myself. Though, I know faith will get me through. And I know it will get you through too.
    Here's to womanhood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a crazy dream about you last night! Thinking of you always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely forgot that you'd jumped ship from xanga to blogger! I can't wait to see yall tonight!

    ReplyDelete