I can't even begin to express my joy for the season of life that I'm in and that I get to share that same season with my best girl friend. We are both in the same place of grieving, it's just for different things: mine is the recent loss of the little one, and her's is an emotional/spiritual death. In order for there to be room in her heart for the growth of life, death needs to come first... death to self, death to the old ways.
So, we are both so overcome with joy because our Creator is loving us so intimately through this... He is pursuing us to the depths of our beings. His timing for these things never cease to amaze me and at times leave me sitting on the floor.
I lay prostrate at Your feet, unwilling to be anywhere else.
Praise be to GOD!
Genesis 3:20-21
No comments:
Post a Comment