Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Picture Time



These were taken when I was 10 weeks 3 days along... I am currently 11 weeks 2 days along. I'm starting to feel a bit better as I'm moving closer to my second trimester, but the heartburn is starting to kick in. I'm sure that will only get worse and I continue to inflate. :)
The technician said that the baby looks perfect and that down syndrome has already been ruled out (of course we'd take what we can get but that's a nice blessing). Currently the kid is the size of a fig; 1.5 inches long.
That's about all I got right now... so yeah.
Peace!

5 comments:

  1. How fun to see the baby's first picture. So photogenic already! :)

    Hope you are feeling well Holly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. try papaya for your heartburn... you can either eat some fresh before, during, or after meals, or take papaya tablets (found at your local health food store, if you have one... ). i've used it for regular heartburn & my sister used it for preggo heartburn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting and amazing! Thanks for the look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even though I've already seen these pics, I'm still amazed every time. God is so awesome! His design is so perfect. I can't wait until the lil critter gets here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin' the pictures, Holly! Wait till you start feeling the little one kick and do somersaults inside of you...there is nothing on earth like it. :)

    ReplyDelete