Thursday, April 30, 2009

PROJECTS

Re-roofing with family and friends...

This is Adam and Adam. Carmichael and Terpstra.

Left to right: Jason (my sister Tami's boyfriend), my brother Aaron, my Dad, and Tami.

Mother-in-law Cindy and Tami. Working hard or hardly working? Just kidding... there's always time for goofing around! :)

Jason, rockin' it out broom style!
Faithfully working hard, our friend Robert.Here's some landscaping Cindy and I did in the front of the house.
I don't remember all the plants names on hand, one's a something, something Cherry bush and the flowering plant in the front is Columbine. I love those, they look like a flower in a flower.Carmichael's working hard on our new path from the front of the house to the back patio. It was either through the garage or the grass before. Cindy's design.3/4 of the way done, with the solar lights as a final touch. Lots of hostas on the side.
And THIS... is my project. I started a garden from seeds indoors to start. Lots of veggies: 3 different kinds of tomatoes, green beans (the really tall ones), lettuce, cucumbers, some herbs, I plan to plant sweet corn and watermelon when I transplant these to the garden too. Oh, and I have redskin potatoes to plant.
So, needless to say, the Carmichael house has been busy with projects. 3 new roommates starting tomorrow (Terpstra has been moved in for just over 2 weeks now, which has been great). Full house certainly comes to mind. :)


Revelation 4:8

1 comment:

  1. love looking at your projects! and isn't gardening fun? i can't wait to actually pick some veggie this year :)

    ReplyDelete