At Chris and Megan Walker's church they had their sister church from Honduras visiting and they let the music and worship time. It was one of the most simple, yet beautiful worship times that I've been part of during a Sunday service. Even though I don't speak anymore than ten words of Spanish, the fact that they gave one line of Spanish and then the translation beneath it, allowed for there to be no language barrier. It was such a wonderful glimpse of what Heaven will be like; "O for a 'hundred' tongues to sing". :)
I have a lot on my emotional/spiritual plate and I hope that I will have the time and heart to focus on dealing with a lot of it. I feel so wounded. I'm needing to re-break bones so they will heal properly and that is obviously painful. I know that my pain makes healing essential for me to grow and move past the hurt. The hurt is my own and only God knows the depths of it and how to mend me. Each person has their own debilitating wounds and no one else can understand completely, but He has given us people who do understand some of what we are going through. I praise Him for His full understanding and for the grace of having others to share it with, walk life with, and cry with.
All to His glory...
Psalm 63:3
"Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you."
No comments:
Post a Comment