Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Bigger than me

I'm tired. I miss having a strong drive and passion for volunteering somewhere, doing music with sweet people, and being part of something far bigger than myself. There needs to be a change here and I'm not sure what that looks like.
Adam and I don't have a church (location/building) we call home and it doesn't seem like we have much time with having the little guy. I have to admit that having a high maintenance child has been hard. I wish he could just play on his own and not be scared of everything... but he's my sensitive boy and there isn't much about it. However, I feel like I'm wasting time. Being a mom is my role in life right now, but what about everything and everybody else? I want to do more and be part of more... but I also think that God is telling me to take a "break".
There must be more prayer over this... but I don't want to just huddle and do nothing. I need to give myself some credit I suppose, parenting is a lot of something. A lot of hard something.

I choose to take joy in today and what God has provided. Thank you Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment