2 Timothy 1:7
I needed that reminder today.
It's been awhile since I've written because I haven't felt like I had anything important to say. I have to admit that, though, I am busy taking care of Logan, I have felt a bit useless lately. I have been pining after getting a job to help us get out of this rut and for me to have a chance to help outside the house. I keep feeling a 'no' from God. Not a 'wait' but a 'no'.
We have been praying for financial help, and God's bizarre answer was for us to get our storage unit broken into. We need the money more than the stuff right now. It's very humbling to have your possessions taken, but it's all just stuff. Our prayers to sell the house have been answered by an offer and we have decided to go with a short sale due to our circumstances. So, if we sell the house, the only debt we'll have is our Pontiac Vibe. It's almost like God wants us to have a fresh start... It's painful, but I appreciate it.
We need to finish healing from all that happened in Iowa. The experience was great and we made some dear friends there, but we want to let things go completely and it's hard to do that when we still have our house. The couple that is looking into buying our house is wanting to move things along fast because of their current housing situation, so that's fantastic! We are just praying that Hills Bank will accept their offer and that we won't owe the bank much if anything.
We're hangin' in there... We're pushing through... And hopefully, we're making the best of things.
No comments:
Post a Comment