My adorable new nephew, Benjamin (my brother Aaron and sister-in-law Heather's kiddo). He's huge! 6 months... he's gonna a very tall guy. We call him Monkey because of his wonderfully large ears. :) I love 'em.
My sister Tami's two beautiful kids Ellie:
And Timmy:
My brother Adam and his wife Sheila's two kiddos, Jenny:
And Shawn (not normally cross-eyed... he was just having a good day): I love my family... Mother/Daughter: SISTERS!
Ellie is HUGE! Wow. Good to hear about your life. I had to start a blogspot blog for my journalism class this semester and I'm required to post something every day, so feel free to check it out.
Hey, Holly! Thanks for the heads up on your blog. It'll be fun to keep up with you a little more this way. :) There are some really cute kids in your extended fam!
Adorable!!! I love being an aunt! Don't you love being an aunt!?!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely. SO much fun! Especially because I can give them back to their parents. ;)
ReplyDeleteHolly, you look good with a baby ;-) LOVES!
ReplyDeleteEllie is HUGE! Wow. Good to hear about your life. I had to start a blogspot blog for my journalism class this semester and I'm required to post something every day, so feel free to check it out.
ReplyDeleteHey, Holly! Thanks for the heads up on your blog. It'll be fun to keep up with you a little more this way. :) There are some really cute kids in your extended fam!
ReplyDelete