I am LOVING this 60 degree weather! It's amazing! I'm also glad that Gustav wasn't as bad as what was projected-in being equivalent to Katrina. So, I'm enjoying the pre-autumn weather in the meantime.
Well, I applied for full-time yesterday at BBY. I have an interview next week and I'm excited to talk with people more in depth about my desire for change and growth. So, for now, I'm working 40 hours a week anyway, so it's as if I'm already full-time.
I'm pretty sure that there is a door open here... but I don't know what choice I desire to make. I know that God would work with what ever I choose, so at least I know that there is not really a bad choice.. I just need to make one.
I mostly am in the process of prioritizing my life better than the state in which it is currently. I am adjusting my life to my circumstances rather than choosing the path I need to follow. Does this ever become easier? My life feels like it's in a state of disarray and I never know where to begin in fixing it. It especially feels this way every time the school year begins... I believe that is normal, but I still don't care for it. Ptsch.
For now I wait upon the Lord...
Many things and people am I praying for and His answers are always right and just.
Psalm 5:1-3
No comments:
Post a Comment